Monday, February 15, 2010

Bite-Sized Veggies

Maybe its just that time of the month, but I can't get those little veggie sprouts out of my mind. Here's an inspiration board I did devoted just to them.
Sources: Top row (l-r)- The Children's Place, Autumn Star Designs, Amazon, J. Crew, J. Crew; Middle Row (l-r)- Project Wedding, Velvet and Tweed, City Wendy, Chasing Fireflies, Oncewed; Bottom Row (l-r)- Newsies!, Oncewed, Kyle Hale, Chasing Fireflies


It's undecided as to how many boy sprouts will make it down the aisle. But either way, they are both getting dressed up. Mostly because I can't resist baby-sized suspenders. Oh my goodness! Paired up with a newsboys cap, a tie, and a vest, and the Little Mr. Veggies will be looking dapper.


MIL Veggie has offered to make the flower girls' dresses. She is aflutter with patterns and fabric swatches and design ideas. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'll be sure to keep you updated. Don't you love the pic of the little girl in red chucks and a tutu?


This is just an inspiration board, not the actual items we will use. As I start my kids clothes hunt, any hints on where to purchase eco-friendly kids clothes that wont break the bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment