Sunday, May 30, 2010

You may have gone too far if...

…after searching the internet for hours for pictures that sum up how you want your tables and lighting to look, you decide that none can accurately express your vision and you sit down with your trusty MS Word and create something like this:

Umm, yeah. I've clearly fallen over the edge of the bridal abyss. Time to come back to reality.

(On the other hand. I'm getting really excited about how the tables will look. Grey things= mason jars from FMIL Veggie's barn. Blue things= vintage bottles that my sisters and I dug up in our backyard when we were little. Cylinders= Canned Veggies. Globes= Home made lanterns. Strung lights= Cafe lights if I can miraculously find them for free, or christmas lights.)

When did you know you had gone too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment