Friday, May 7, 2010

I Love Lamp

I have been in love with this lampshade ever since it enticed me to enter my favorite store when we moved to Raglan about 2 years ago. It has been sitting there in the window teasing me ever since.


But wait, it has cousin. A beautiful cousin. A cousin that I must have.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can… do these myself. Or something like them. I'm thinking cardboard instead of wood veneer would make these beauties a bit more affordable, easy, and recycled.
I certainly don't want to take away any business from the amazingly talented kiwi who created these masterpieces, so please, someone who can afford one of these, buy one, or several. I'm sure they are much prettier and better constructed than my cardboard counterparts will be.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment