Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On A Jet Plane

By the time you read this I will be somewhere over the Pacific on my way back to the U.S. to begin the 8 week countdown to our big day. After about 30 hours of travel I will touch down in Washington D.C. only 4 hours after I take off from Auckland. Weird. Mr. Veggie needs to stay behind for a little longer because of his studies so he'll be staying here and we'll be apart for 6 weeks. Bummer. And then, when he gets to the states, it will only be 2 weeks until we get married. Weird.


The last few days have been busy. With farewell celebrations...

Monday NightPotluck Dinners are the best.

Tuesday Night

No, Ladies nights with clothing swaps, wine, and chocolate are the best. Note: Don't go to a clothing swap the day before you need to pack for a long trip. It will just make your life more difficult.

Wednesday Night

Wrong Again. Quiet nights alone with Mr. Veggie are the absolute best.


Packing lots of clothes and a few wedding details.
Lamp in a box.

Dress in a bag. Are you o.k. in there? Can you breathe?

And the thousand other last minutes things that come up when you're about to make a big trip.

See ya New Zealand! Next time you see my face, I'll be a wife. And hive, next time you see my face I will be in our nation's capitol. Talk to you in a few days when I've recovered from the jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment